Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
Let’s Get To Know it
Microsoft window server 2016 is essentially an operating system. This system was earlier known as the window server Next. This updated and new version is developed in order to serve the running networked applications on a platform. It has been expected to release in second half of the year 2016. In this updated version two conspicuous changes have been added container to window server operating system container, Hyper-V Container and Nano server. There will be an option for the disposition of minimal footprint which can be installed on a virtual machine. Overall if you are a system administrator, there is no better product for you to run your everyday errands than this. It is truly a must-have for anyone dealing with servers and wide network platforms.
Not the right Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Windows Server software today.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
- Processor: 1.4 GHz 64.bit processor that supports NX and DEP, as well as CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW. Must also support Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- Memory: 512 MB minimum; 2 GB for a server that has Desktop Experience
- Hard Disk Space: 32 GB minimum; much more recommended
- Ethernet adapter with at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with PCI Express architecture specifications
- DVD-ROM Drive if being installed through disks